[consulting] LinkedIn Invitations - Failing

Therese Kells therese.kells at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:56:27 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I have received invitations to join some of you on LinkedIn.

The invitations are failing. I think this is occurring because they are
being sent to or via consulting at drupal.org. I think but don't know for
certain that if the recipient of the invitation does not have
consulting at drupal.org as a registered email address with LinkedIn, LinkedIn
will not allow the invitation. My reasoning for this hypothesis is that I
get the following error message from LinkedIn:

*This message was sent to an email address that is not associated with your
LinkedIn account. You may have another LinkedIn account with this email
address.

I'm happy to connect with some of you on LinkedIn and help you connect with
anyone in my network that could use your services.  I'm not complaining, I'm
just letting you know that the system you are using is not working and I
hope LinkedIn is not charging you for the failed invitation requests.

Kind regards,

Therese Kells
www.agape-coaching.com

P.S. therese.kells at gmail.com or therese.kells at agape-coaching.com
( I'm not a Drupal Consultant. I am self employed like most of you and I
really appreciate reading the non-technical coping and business tips;
including your experiences with contracts, charging clients and scope creep.
I deal with the same stuff. It's great to read honest concise information
coming from a very smart community. It gets lonely out here. Thx! )

*