[consulting] Billing Increments

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 2 16:07:08 UTC 2011

I have no problem telling the "quarter hour" - but I just round, not strictly up. So 7 minutes and 29 seconds is fee, but 7 minutes and 30 seconds costs the quarter hour. It averages out in the long run.

I'd be interested is seeing that script, if you don't mind sharing. I am horrible about invoicing for those few clients who want one.

Nancy

From: Fred Jones