[consulting] Taxonomy Image replacement for D7

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.com
Sun Jun 19 19:24:20 UTC 2011

At 11:20 AM -0700 6/19/11, Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:
>Sorry, my Spanish isn't that good.

That Spanish message was chain letter spam. Forgive me if I get it
wrong, I'm trying to translate without using google: but from what I
can understand it says that having sex is the way to stay healthy,
loose weight and have good skin -- and unless you forward the message
to 10 people within the next 4 days you'll never have good sex again.

Can a list moderator please remove the address that sent that message
from the group.  thanks.

--Eric