[consulting] Gotham City Drupal has bandwidth available for new projects

Kelly Bell kelly at gothamcitydrupal.com
Thu Mar 17 17:00:04 UTC 2011

Greetings, list-partners!

My group is looking for Drupal projects (end-to-end, including design, architecture, BA, strategy, UX and long-term support (LTS)). For more information, please see our Acquia Partner site at http://acquia.com/partner/showcase/gotham-city-drupal. If you or anyone you know is looking for very high-quality, competitively-priced Drupal services, please contact me via any of the links listed below.

Thank you,

Kelly Bell
917.446.1555
twitter: @kelly @gothamdrupal