[consulting] consulting Digest, Vol 62, Issue 3

Kelly Bell kelly at gothamcitydrupal.com
Fri Mar 18 13:45:31 UTC 2011

Hi Nancy!

We just finished up a big project and we've been so busy with that - and then there was DrupalCon - I'm just now picking up the ball again. We're a freelance collective, and pretty new (though all the members have been Drupal developers for 4+ years). We also have no sales team - we're all working developers - and so, like many coders, when we get into a project we tend to neglect the pipeline in favor of doing what we do best. We're working on getting better, promise! :)

If I get word of any Boston work I'll surely send it your way. Best of luck to you.

Kelly Bell
917.446.1555
twitter: @kelly @gothamdrupal
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/gotham-city-drupal