[consulting] Lowball offers

jcisio jcisio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:36:13 UTC 2011

Even FGM replied, but I want to clarify that: I didn't said about the
40x difference in hourly price, just 40x difference in GDP.

FYI, a normal Drupal developer in Vietnam could easily get 10x the
average income (GDP). I don't want to say about talented developers
who can get 40x. And in the US, one can get 4x the average?

--
Hai-Nam Nguyen (aka jcisio)
http://jcisio.com