[consulting] Purpose?

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:25:05 UTC 2011

I've just excepted that one of the reasons for this list is to
periodically question whether it should exist, review all the other
ways we could communicate, and eventually conclude that as long as
people want to use email to communicate and continue to subscribe, the
list will persist and we will have this conversation again in a few
months.

- Kevin Reynen