[consulting] A couple of small housekeeping requests

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Wed Mar 23 21:37:38 UTC 2011

1) Make sure the Subject line contains something other than "Re: consulting Digest, Vol 62, Issue 20" so we know what you're responding to. If the topic drifts, write a new subject line.

2) Cut out all quoted text except what's necessary. Some people (like me) read these messages in digested form. Having to scroll through extra stuff at the bottom makes us more likely to miss your messages entirely.

These are my preferences, but I suspect others share them. Thanks,

---
          Tom Geller  *  Oberlin, Ohio  *  415-317-1805
             Writer/Editor * http://www.tomgeller.com
    articles, marketing, training materials, user guides, books