[consulting] Rate question

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 29 18:09:42 UTC 2011

A few years ago, a recruiter told me that saying "Sel employed" on a resume is
the same as "UN employed." So I gave myself a company name. It is not registered
anywhere, and certainly not a legal corporation. I do have an EIN for an online
store that I folded many years ago.

Maybe the best thing for me right now is to just say no to 1099.

Nancy