[consulting] Any experience with officialpayments.com ?

Ben West me at benwest.name
Fri May 20 06:42:41 UTC 2011

Hi Dan,

My apologies for the delay in response.  Do please keep me in the loop about
module dev for Ubercart + Official Payments.  I have a contract with likely
enough hours to help collaborate.  I can email you off-list, if you are
interested.

Besides that, is there any published info about the API which
OfficialPayments.com expects?  i could find anything in casual searching.

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Dan Horning <dan.horning at planetnoc.com>wrote:

> I'm currently building a module for official payments for ubercart - which
> hopefully won't take much to also enable to commerce for d7..
>
> i'm about to the testing phase - i'll let you know how it goes - but get in
> touch with me and i'll get you a post test copy of the module so you can bug
> test too :-)
>
> as far as authnet interop - it doesn't appear to work unless the 5 people i
> talked to there who are the lead techs don't know something... i'm going to
> just go forward with the dev unless someone else has the module completed
> already :-)
>
> -dan
>

>  Subject: [consulting] Any experience with officialpayments.com ?
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm working a municipality on a web application for processing permit
>> application and payments via a Drupal portal, ideally D7.
>>
>> This municipality already contracts with officialpayments.com for other
>> services, so they asked whether that processor could work with Drupal. Has
>> anyone had successful experience with this company?
>>
>> https://www.officialpayments.com/gb_work_pp_service.jsp
>>
>> Thanks.

> Dan Horning
>
> American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.
> dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
> 1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
> PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181

Ben West
me at benwest.name