[consulting] [Consulting] Drupal 7 Module Developer

Steve Ringwood nevets at tds.net
Fri Sep 16 21:28:17 UTC 2011

Eric Lubow

      I could do this by early next week.

      It is not a straight port as the current module relies on CCK, that code would need to use the field API.

      In the same way, the current code relies on taxonomy and the way it is set up in D6.   I would use a taxonomy reference
      field and the field API in the same way as the current code adds/removes the "No Slide" field (CCK field above).

      I estimate the time at 2 to 4 hours and at my rate of $75/hr (us), a cost of $150 to $300.

      You can find me on drupal.org athttp://drupal.org/user/12856

Thanks
Steve Ringwood
Nevets Software