[consulting] Taking payments sans snail mail

Mark McIntosh mmcintosh at infowall.com
Fri Sep 30 21:40:51 UTC 2011

Recently we found ourselves needing to take a credit card, while we have
a merchant account it has hard limits at amounts we can accept without
paying them more money so I tried the new square app https://squareup.com/

I took a $2500.00 payment on first use worked like a champ and the money
in our account in two days. This is faster than our present provider and
it was 2.75% which we felt was competitive.

*Mark McIntosh*
Snake Hill
Practical Technology Solutions
o. 443.927.2176