[consulting] Drupal site development but with restrictions

Jamie Holly intoxination at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:09:07 UTC 2012

I agree 10000%. And it's not just the "no custom modules" things, but
how about contrib modules or even core that might require a patch that
hasn't yet been committed? I find this a very common scenario.

Bottom line, explain to them that their hands are now tied. If they want
to go that route, then tell them that they should look else where. Most
of the time when places see the big shop prices (which would be likely
in this case), they end up cringing and coming back.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net