[consulting] Feasibility

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Mon Feb 13 17:06:31 UTC 2012

One thing I don't believe anyone mentioned: Drupal Gardens doesn't have
any way of importing existing content (such as the Feeds module). So if
the original site has a lot of nodes, the consultant would have to
factor in the cost of manually moving the data over.

I do believe that the original RFP was a bit confused: I can't see any
reason to go to Drupal 7 *and then* move to Drupal Gardens. I suspect
its writer is a bit mistaken about what DG does.

Good luck all around!

---
Tom Geller, 415-317-1805, tom at tomgeller.com