[consulting] Feasibility

Christian Pearce pearcec at xforty.com
Tue Feb 14 12:59:07 UTC 2012

----- "Sam Tresler" <sam at treslerdesigns.com> wrote:

> [...]

That is an excellent point.  We rarely have people come to us with an upgrade were the site is very well built.  (I am going to generalize).  Typically people come to us unsatisfied with the past performance of their existing developer.  When we look under the hood we see why.  I guess I just assume it isn't going to be well built.

xforty technologies
Christian Pearce
888-231-9331 x1119
http://xforty.com