[consulting] Feasibility

Joel Farris joel at transparatech.com
Tue Feb 14 18:33:53 UTC 2012

Ahh, but Sam, if you give people 17 different airplanes' worth of parts in a cardboard box, even the half-smart-yet-dedicated ones *will* manage to make an airplane that flies. That doesn't mean they're doing it wrong. In fact, the awesome thing is that were able to do it in the first place!

I wouldn't worry too much about sites that "aren't upgradable". They weren't supposed to be upgradable. They were just supposed to work the first time. :) Beauty is, they can be upgraded by someone like yourself who has the knowledge gained by having actually built all 17 airplanes out of their respective parts.
--
Joel Farris
Transparatech, Inc