[consulting] Feasibility

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:36:17 UTC 2012

> So I have come to expect poorly built projects not just poorly build Drupal projects.  There is a reason people are going an looking for a new vendor.  They are unhappy with their existing vendor.  If they are happy why would they shop?  That is why you probably never see that sort of work.

Exactly what I wanted to say. Sure some folks see 2 out of 3 Drupal
sites built "wrong" but don't forget that there's another 10 (or 100?)
sites that were built so well that the owners are not looking for a
new vendor to fix anything.

The roof on my house was also built wrong and I had to have it majorly
reworked. Not a reason not to build the next one with wood and
shingles. But certainly a reason to hire a better roofer! :)

Fred