[consulting] Gouging Stupid Clients

Sam Tresler sam at treslerdesigns.com
Thu Feb 23 18:22:05 UTC 2012

When it comes to ethical issues I draw a fairly harsh line.  I don't
feel that the a discussion thread on when and how to charge clients for
more work than was performed(or agreed upon in a minimum billing or
retainer), or when and how to give the client a false impression of the
work required is worth discussion, because it lends creedence to the
notion that such practices are acceptable. They are not.

I also don't feel anything in my post was particularly insulting.

Sorry to have wasted your time, Sam.

Regards,
   Sam Tresler