[consulting] Gouging Stupid Clients

Alex Pavlovic alex.pavlovic at taskforce-1.com
Thu Feb 23 18:25:23 UTC 2012

Hi Nancy,

All I was trying to point out is that it further complicates the fixed price approach, since you need re-estimate on every change request. This puts additional
burden on your resources.

Change control process should always be follwed whether you are in fixed price or hourly mode, but has nothing to do with the point I was trying to make. Yes
project managers are always a good idea :), and that's why we have 3 of them here.

Thanks.

--
Alex Pavlovic - CEO
Taskforce-1 Industries Ltd.