[consulting] Dedicated Server OptimizationDedicated Server Optimization Inbox x

John Heenan john at johnheenan.org
Wed Feb 29 21:14:34 UTC 2012

Can you be more specific about the server?

Whether it's running Apache or IIS (or something else) drastically impacts
how much help can be provided.

OS, Web Server, SQL implementation, caching software, PHP version, or
hardware specs would be helpful.

Do you have geographic restrictions on where the consultant is?