[consulting] I Lost My Time Sheet :(

Donny Kurnia donnykurnia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:28:07 UTC 2013

I recommend you switch to https://www.roninapp.com
You can log hours even track your time since you start to work on task and
finish it. Ronin could also create invoice from your logged hours.

About your missing time sheets, better tell your client about it. If you
have daily report with them, you could backtrack your time.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com>wrote:

> I track my time with an app on my desktop and something happened (not
> entirely sure what but it's not really relevant now anyway) and I lost
> all my time worked from Jan 1st through the 19th.
>
> What should I do for my January bills? I charge my clients hourly. I
> don't even know 100% what I worked on and I don't think I can just
> take the details from the 19th through the 31st and multiply them by
> 1.5 because who knows if that's correct? I do a lot of "one off" work
> these days so it's not as though I worked on Clients A, B and C every
> other day.
>
> Not sure what to do.
>
> I guess to multiply by 1.5 is the best I can think of. :(
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks.

Donny Kurnia
Apple ID: donnykurnia at gmail.com
Twitter: @donnykurnia
Skype: donnykurnia
My online profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/donnykurnia
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/donnykurnia
http://re.vu/donnykurnia
http://hantulab.blogspot.com
At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place. But believe
us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. And what might seem
to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact, be the first steps of a
journey.
-- A Series of Unfortunate Events