[consulting] I Lost My Time Sheet :(

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Sun Feb 3 19:50:23 UTC 2013

This is the exact approach that I've done in the past with missing entries. I'd also add chat client logs, whether its Skype/IRC/AIM/whatever can be very useful as well.

But seriously, if this isn't enough to motivate you (or anyone else on this list) to go sign up for a good time tracking service, then I don't know what is. Most good services such as http://www.getharvest.com or http://letsfreckle.com run around $20 USD per month, and even at a pretty modest hourly rate that's a fraction of one hour's worth of time and will pay for itself very quickly.

-Mike