[consulting] seeking Drupal 7 Commerce expert for consulting/performance optimization

Andries De Vos andries at clubvivre.com
Sat Jan 5 07:45:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am looking for a Drupal 7, Commerce Kickstart 2 expert for to consult our
development team as we prepare to launch our product next week.

We need someone on the other end of the phone, to coach and stress test our
e-commerce implementation and advise improvements (eg fine-tune checkout
process with time-sensitive products, Drupal performance optimization etc).
We use the theme of omega kickstart, with some overrides.

I expect this is 2-3 skype calls, 5 hours of work or so for someone who
knows what to do, though for the right advise we're happy to up
that. Timeline: 7-9 Jan, complete by 9 Jan. Budget based on hourly rate,
negotiable though we target an overall budget of below $300 for this.

If this goes well, we can look at other Drupal jobs (including development)
following our release. We prefer good dedicated Drupal consultants or
developers, to general devshops.

If you're interested or can refer someone, email me on andries at clubvivre.com
.

Thanks