[consulting] i8n developer for existing site to Hebrew

Jamie Holly intoxination at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:52:53 UTC 2013

I recently acquired a client that would like internationalization
support for their site in Hebrew. The default language for the site is
English. If there are any builders out there that work in Hebrew or
anyone knows of anybody, can you please let me know? This client is by
far one of the best I have ever worked with and would love to be able to
provide them help on this.

If you're interested, please let me know and I can put you in contact
with them.

TIA!

--
Jamie Holly