[consulting] Unsigned Contract Breach Question

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:20:43 UTC 2013

One new wants, and contract law is all technicalities and nuance, is whether you are saying you actually started work based on a verbal commitment, or simply that you took on no other work in the interim and passed up other work but didn't do any work. I'm not saying that you could not get a remedy in either case, but the two cases are different.