[consulting] migrating static HTML page with TABS to DRUPAL

matt j. sorenson matt at sorensonbros.net
Mon Nov 18 18:21:13 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM, mullick <vibanu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I have to move our static HTML site to DRUPAL. I am one week young
> user of drupal and I am reading and learning from others experiences. I
> will appreciate if you can give me your suggestions on the best way to
> restructure the following similar page (with tabs) to DRUPAL?
> http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/people/faculty.html
> Thanks in advanace!

There are ways to automate the migration of static html content into
Drupal, but from your email it seems like what you are specifically
soliciting are suggestions on how to recreate the specific interaction
design of the faculty tabs...

My first suggestion would be combining the power of Drupal Views[1] (for
the various faculty listings/displays) and then use the Quicktabs[2]
project for the tabs

1. https://drupal.org/project/views
2. https://drupal.org/project/quicktabs

Cheers