[consulting] Single Sign On to Third Party

Tim Warner tim.warner at zenithbenefits.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 08:59:28 UTC 2014

What we provide is an employee benefit information site where employees can log in and access information about their benefits, all of which is tailored to them through assigned roles and a document storage system provided by the file depot module.

What we'd like is for the employee to click a link on the drupal site which will automatically create an account (or log them in if they've clicked previously) on the third party site. I have documentation provided by the third party to explain their requirements.

I have found the following module on drupal.org https://drupal.org/project/simplesamlphp_auth which may help you but means nothing to me.

We'd like this to be done before 14th April, if you can achieve this please let me know what your costs would be and any further information you require.

Many Thanks

Tim Warner

Making Life More Rewarding

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF4FEC.912F5C30]<http://zenithbenefits.co.uk/>

Zenith Benefits Ltd<http://zenithbenefits.co.uk/>

Tel     +44(0)3333 447000

Friars Gate

Mob  +44(0)7984 711574

1011 Stratford Road

fax     +44(0)844 775 0998

Solihull

B90 4BN

Mail    tim.warner at zenithbenefits.co.uk<mailto:tim.warner at zenithbenefits.co.uk>

[cid:image002.png at 01CF4FEC.912F5C30]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/timwarner1>

Zenith Benefits Limited is Registered in England and Wales No.08048418. Registered office: Grafton House, Bulls Head Yard, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5BX.

This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or confidential. It is for the intended addressee(s) only. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains is prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal offence. If you are not the intended recipient please notify mso at zenithbenefits.co.uk

Please note that Zenith Benefits Ltd do not enter into any form of contract by means of internet e-mail. None of the staff are authorised to enter into contracts in this way. All contracts to which Zenith Benefits Ltd is a party to are documented by other means. Thank you for your co-operation

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. E&OE