[consulting] Are you looking to hire dedicated Developers

Don donald at fane.com
Wed Jul 2 16:20:09 UTC 2014

I kind of like it. "I'm so good i'll charge you a lot and you'll like
it". As they say in marketing 101, it's all about perception.
I think it was noxcema that we studied in class. It was about to go out
of business. So they repackaged it in an upscale package, doubled the
price, and it flew off the shelves.

Ran across a funny motto the other day "limited by imagination"

-Don-