[consulting] Are you looking to hire dedicated Drupal Developers at lucrative hourly rate? (Awtar Singh - QC)

Doug Johnson doug at asknice.com
Wed Jul 2 18:45:17 UTC 2014

lucrative basically means "brings in a great deal of profit" which
implies that you have an hourly rate that brings in money...for you.
Since what you want to say is that you will MAKE money for your client,
you could say you have an "affordable hourly rate", as was suggested.
If you really want to use the word lucrative, you could say that because
of your affordable hourly rate, your client will can build a lucrative
relationship with you. Or, it's a lucrative opportunity for your client.
It's awkward.  The trick is to have the word "lucrative" apply on the
client side.
On 7/2/2014 1:33 PM, Awtar Singh wrote:
> Guys -
>
> I called it "lucrative hourly rate" because we wish to work with
> groups or people filled with work and it means "profitable hourly
> rate". Was it wrong?
> --
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Doug Johnson
Solution Visionary