[consulting] Seeking Drupal Consultant

Samuel Alioni samatech7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:37:30 UTC 2015

Hi i can help you fix the problem.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 3:57 AM, Mum Plus Business <
info at mumplusbusiness.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am seeking a Drupal consultant to help me with removing duplicate page
> content following a Wordpress  Blog - Drupal 7 Migration.
>

> Please get in touch via info at mumplusbusiness.co.uk
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Esther
>

> Esther Radnor
>
> Mum Plus Business Ltd.
>
> Dalton House
>
> 60 Windsor Avenue
>
> London
>
> SW19 2RR
>
> Tel: 020 - 89504259
>
> info at mumplusbusiness.co.uk

> represent those of Mum Plus Business Ltd (company number: 07801453).

> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
> contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

*Kind Regards
Samuel Alioni

Own an Incredibly Mobile Responsive website today | Don't sacrifice your
Graphics work let us build your rightful image | Communicate using BULK SMS
SERVICES at only 25/= per SMS.
Take that advantage today Contact us Now at:
*

Room A15 Kabalagala Market,
Plot 1335 Ggaba Road,
P.O.Box 8747 Kampala,