[drupal-devel] [task] Make module descriptions consistent

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Fri Apr 1 04:39:50 UTC 2005

Hm, but...  in that case, then, perhaps you should say 'Handles the
auto-throttling mechanism, one way to control site congestion.'

Also, I read through the whole thing, and one more thing about the
throttle.module part:
In the module settings description, it says, near the end:

'This mechanism is utilized by other Drupal models to automatically optimize their performance by temporarily disabling CPU-intensive functionality.'

What are these Drupal models?  Perhaps it means Drupal modules?

Anisa.