[drupal-devel] [feature] Subscription to be notified of book changes

rivena drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Apr 1 07:45:09 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    book.module
 Category:     feature requests

Bah.  The key is threading the messages.  :)  I'm subbed to the devel
list...  I just don't read everything.  ^.^
Anisa.

rivena

Previous comments:

March 31, 2005 - 23:07 : rivena

As discussed on the docs list (vaguely around here:
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/drupal-docs/2005-03/msg00295.html).
Specifically, we would like to be able to be notified (email to the
docs list?) of when a comment is posted to a book page, and perhaps
what that comment actually is as well.  Feature should useful for
others as well.  Marked critical because it's considered *essential* to
the new handbook.
Anisa.

March 31, 2005 - 23:35 : chx

I'd suggest the commentrss module for this. It is a very simple module
and provides RSS feeds for various things, among them node types.