[drupal-devel] [feature] Subscription to be notified of book changes

Boris Mann drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Apr 1 09:25:27 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    book.module
 Category:     feature requests

This is not for comments on books, it is for changes on the book
themselves. This could be accomplished either through an RSS feed per
book hierarchy, or by allowing tracker filtering by node type + a
tracker feed.
Note: tracker currently doesn't get notified of revisions, I believe.

Boris Mann

Previous comments:

March 31, 2005 - 06:07 : rivena

As discussed on the docs list (vaguely around here:
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/drupal-docs/2005-03/msg00295.html).
Specifically, we would like to be able to be notified (email to the
docs list?) of when a comment is posted to a book page, and perhaps
what that comment actually is as well.  Feature should useful for
others as well.  Marked critical because it's considered *essential* to
the new handbook.
Anisa.

March 31, 2005 - 06:35 : chx

I'd suggest the commentrss module for this. It is a very simple module
and provides RSS feeds for various things, among them node types.