[drupal-devel] sorry to be asking special treatment...

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Apr 1 17:31:49 UTC 2005

Hi:

I'm sorry to be asking for special treatment here.  Can someone please
commit the four simple, helpful (and one of them is even critical) patches
I submittied?  They are listed here in order of importance.

database.pgsql ALTER TABLE sequences is wrong *
http://drupal.org/files/issues/database.pgsql.sessions.diff
http://drupal.org/node/19768

Make default $db_url informative and unique
http://drupal.org/files/issues/settings.dburl.diff
http://drupal.org/node/19800

settings.php: better instructions for $db_url and $db_prefix
http://drupal.org/files/issues/settings2.diff
http://drupal.org/node/19474

have db_prefix_tables() handle 'default' key not being set
http://drupal.org/files/issues/database.diff
http://drupal.org/node/19609

Committing these, or even marking them won't fix, will allow me move
forward on the table creation script.  The script not only helps my
client, it will help other users and Drupal in general.

Thank you,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/