[drupal-devel] [feature] tracker needs to track project posts.

gordon drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sat Apr 2 12:59:55 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    tracker.module
 Category:     feature requests

It would be better to use the comment module for the project module,
except for the fact that comments don't allow for file uploads.
I do feel this is a large usability issue for drupal.org, and would
make life much easier if this was remedied.

gordon

Previous comments:

April 2, 2005 - 11:16 : gordon

When looking at a tracker/user/{uid} can it also include as it does for
comments posted against nodes responses to issues that you have posted
to.
Esp. being a developer, this would make it sop much easier to monitor
posts that you have made, and continue the conversations.
This post I will be able to track as I am the author, but any I am not
the author but a contributer to the conversation I cannot follow as
easily.

April 2, 2005 - 20:22 : Junyor

I think part of the problem is that project.module has its on comments.
I'd vote for integrating project.module with comment.module (and
extending comment.module to allow attachments to comments).