[drupal-devel] image_import.module ready for early testing

Tim Altman web at timaltman.com
Sat Apr 2 22:17:56 UTC 2005

Scott Courtney said:
> It's not done yet, but the image_import module that works with walkah's
> new
> (and wonderful!) image module is feature-complete and ready for functional
> testing to begin.

[...]

> I would very much appreciate and respect your opinions, testing reports,
> suggestions, and constructive criticism of my module so far.

I hope this helps:

- The menu for settings should be named "image_import" (or something other
than "image") and should be under admin > settings, not admin.
- The menu link to the settings is wrong (it function link should be
"image_import_settings" not "image_import_admin").
- It would be nice to be able to create a new gallery from the upload page.
- Some of the text in the settings page is confusing, especially the stuff
related to paths.  "Ignore %u and %U for system user" doesn't make much
sense unless you read all the text, too.
- The username folders under the set path should be created automatically
upon installation and whenever a new user is added.

--
Tim Altman