[drupal-devel] New Archive Archive Module

CodeMonkeyX codemonkeyx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 05:21:00 UTC 2005

OK I had an idea which should not be too complex.

I could create an admin page where the site administrator defines
custom types to filter the archive. These types are defined by a
combination of node types and taxonomy terms. So for example:

Type: Technology Blog => node-type = 'blog' AND term = 'technology'.

There administrator can then create pretty much any custom type they
like for the archive, and the module can build the SQL on the fly
without much overhead to speak of.

Just an idea right now, but I think I will play with it a bit and see
how it goes.