[drupal-devel] Re: [contributions(DRUPAL-4-5):sheldon]

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:32:33 UTC 2005

After the initial message in this thread, I went in and checked
cvs.drupal.org using viewcvs at
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/

I checked a couple of my modules and themes, and it seems that the
tags were not messed up. For example,
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/stock/stock.module?view=graph
This shows that the DRUPAL-4-5 tag is from 1 Feb for version 1.3

So I don't know if someone fixed it or what, but it does not seem messed up.