[drupal-devel] Re: [contributions(DRUPAL-4-5):sheldon]

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Mon Apr 4 16:06:08 UTC 2005

> The contributors guide also advises Windows users to use TortoiseCVS
> as their front end:
> http://drupal.org/node/635

I know Tortoise. I am using Linux on my desktop since at least six months
now (on servers, since 12 years...) and it is the only thing that I miss. I
doubt you could bork anything with that.

And those Windows folks, they do not know what is a command line, so a GUI
is more appropriate. Though Mac OS X has Aqua, it's BSD at its heart, so at
least developers shall now the CLI :)