[drupal-devel] Where to put contact.module

neil at civicspacelabs.org neil at civicspacelabs.org
Tue Apr 5 00:11:39 UTC 2005

I used to keep the contact module on Drupal CVS. Approximately November
of last year, CivicSpace decided to stop development on the contact
module in favor of waiting for CivicCRM. Its code is written for Drupal
4.4 and it still doesn't have full support for the node permissions
system and is not compatible with the latest version of the forms
module. To get it fully working with the features of Drupal 4.6 would
probably be equivalent to a full rewrite and testing. Probably a solid
week of coding and testing which I don't have.

I'd like to move this back to Drupal CVS since the volunteer module
requires it and I'd like for all CivicSpace modules to have Drupal.org
projects. However I need some way of dealing with the forked forms
module and I do not plan on considering any feature requests at this
point.

Any objections or other comments?

-Neil