[drupal-devel] Re: [contributions(DRUPAL-4-5):sheldon]

Robert Castelo services at cortexttranslation.com
Wed Apr 6 12:45:28 UTC 2005

On 6 Apr 2005, at 12:05, Anisa wrote:

> It seems there is a need to rewrite these pages...  anyone willing to
> change them?

Well I wrote the page "CVS on Mac OS X", and I'll be happy to add more
info to it.

I've been using CVL for more than a year now, and it's actually quite
easy.

There are only a couple of basic tasks to master anyway.

Difficulties arise from lack of info on how these basic tasks should be
performed with CVL, and how it interacts with drupal projects module.

Just out of curiosity, who else is using CVL on OS X?