[drupal-devel] [feature] Separate prefetch request log

Dries drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Apr 8 13:09:48 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    statistics.module
 Category:     feature requests

I'm going to put this on hold until there is some demand for it, as well
as some feedback on the usefulness.  I can see this being useful but I'm
not sure how much people care.

Dries

Previous comments:

March 31, 2005 - 22:44 : drumm

So Google went and put prefetch in search results [1]. I predict that
the semantic HTML with CSS community will start using this more and
more. And we might find places to use it in Drupal. Since these
prefetch requests aren't exactly the same as other requests we should
probably have another log for those hits.
[1]
http://www.google.com/googleblog/2005/03/enhanced-searching-with-firefox.html