[drupal-devel] Taxonomy Similar: Very Early First Draft

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Apr 8 13:46:16 UTC 2005

> Here's a taster.

Some good shots there.

> - Related Terms block

I want to do something like this, but as you've addressed, my stuff is
currently all on-the-fly. I wonder if there's some way I could use your
auto-relation code but ALSO weight human relations more (such that "CAT-5
Cable" would be automatically related to "Cats", but since no human has
made the relation, it'd be less powerful than a "tiger"/"cat" relation.)

> I should stress this is all just interim playing while
 > I let free form tagging in taxonomy settle down.

I think I heard some furtive whispering that it was supposed to go into
core relatively soon, now that HEAD is reopened for development.

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom