[drupal-devel] 4.6 + PostgreSQL

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Apr 8 14:11:06 UTC 2005

> Also, it is _not_ clear what PostgreSQL patches have been tested, what
> has been approved and what needs to be committed.  Until then, I'm not
> committing/making any PostgreSQL changes.  Anyone?

I hope someone gets to this soon.

Meanwhile, I wish tht project.module allowed for a special kind of
followup where one could tick off boxes 'i have tested this patch - it
works as advertised', 'patch does not break stuff', 'patch does not work
properly',  'i recommend this patch be accepted', and so on. details
still need to be worked out.

-moshe