[drupal-devel] [task] Add missing help text for forum.module

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Sun Apr 10 21:01:58 UTC 2005

My site is broken beyond repair at the moment, so I can't look and
check, but I do think the 'system-wide' thing can be dropped.  It
suggests a scope beyond the forums.

I would recommend (without actually looking at the page, mind): 'This is
where you can configure how all your forums act and display. '

Anisa.