[drupal-devel] [feature] Always show node->type on node edit page

Dries drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon Apr 11 19:33:12 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node system
 Category:     feature requests

It is better if the page title remains constant when clicking tabs (that
is also consistent with the rest of Drupal).

Dries

Previous comments:

April 9, 2005 - 20:27 : robertDouglass

Wen creating a node there is a nice h1 title saying "Submit {node
type}". When returning to the node edit form later this information is
gone. Many node types are indistinguishable from another based on the
form alone (page, story, blog...), so I think it would be a rather nice
feature to always state which node type is being edited.

April 10, 2005 - 00:01 : Robin Monks

Taking request...

April 10, 2005 - 00:57 : Robin Monks

This patch shows "Editing /contenttype/ /contenttitle/".  Example:
"Editing blog As the World Turns".

Robin Monks
moznetwork.org

April 10, 2005 - 01:17 : Robin Monks

Actualy, I made an error in that patch.  This should be correct.

Robin