[drupal-devel] taxonomy rewrite

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue Apr 12 11:44:31 UTC 2005

Um, my comments depend on what you want to do :) ... perhaps you can
write a few bullet points about your proposed changes.

I have often heard developers say 'taxonomy needs a rewrite' or
'taxonomy is getting old' but rarely are the actual problems mentioned.
I must be blind because I don't see any non superficial problems. Some
folks wants functionality to move from Contrib to core, but thats a
separate issue, and not an especially interesting one IMO. Some have
interesting feature requests (http://drupal.org/node/899.) - not sure
thats what you refer to.

-moshe