[drupal-devel] [bug] Trimmed post element not updated when node is edited via blogapi

Anonymous drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Apr 13 11:35:15 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
-Version:      cvs
+Version:      4.5.2
 Component:    blogapi.module
 Category:     bug reports

Hi,
 this is my solution (ugly hack?) for blogapi.module and function
blogapi_edit_post(). Just insert this:

unset($node->teaser); // update teaser for blog (see node_validate
below)

on line 184 or somewhere before line:

$node = node_validate($node);

Problem definition:
 A $node->teaser is not empty after call node_load() function and blogs
does not support teasers, so when node_validate($node) function is
called a teaser is not recreated.

máca

Anonymous

Previous comments:

January 3, 2005 - 19:57 : teradome

Editing an existing post via blogapi (in my case, set to MovableType)
does not update the node's "trimmed post" string--it remains the same
as when last committted from the Drupal installation itself.