[drupal-devel] [bug] Postgres fixes for 4.6 release

adrian drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Apr 13 23:59:13 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    postgresql database
 Category:     bug reports

I was unaware that our use of the sequences table is inconsistent, we
are using auto_increment for smaller tables, and the sequences table
for most of the important ones.

I have been unable to reproduce the bug in the last message. Forums
work fine for me, however I did add a new version of the IF() sql
function to handle integer inputs (they were causing an error on forum
display).

adrian

Previous comments:

April 13, 2005 - 18:46 : adrian

Attached are a bunch of postgres fixes.

Caveat: Search index has to be rebuilt after this patch, and there is a
postgres specific updates.inc entry.

April 13, 2005 - 20:10 : Dries

There is no sequence for the role table in MySQL's case. I think this
patch would break adding new roles using MySQL.

April 13, 2005 - 20:13 : Dries

And how about this http://drupal.org/node/19562 issue?