[drupal-devel] [task] Default subjects like 'Re: Parent's subject' and a bit of code cleanup

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Thu Apr 14 09:19:37 UTC 2005

Op 14-apr-05 om 3:25 heeft drumm het volgende geschreven:
> Issue status update for http://drupal.org/node/20477
>
> Project:      Drupal
> Version:      cvs
> Component:    comment.module
> Category:     tasks
> (3.9 KB)
>
> Emails containing a comment's contents, such as those listhandler
> sends,
> are particularly unfriendly because the default subject line, which is
> often not changed, is quite arbitrary. Using 'Re: parent's subject' is
> a bit better.
>

> I did a bit of code cleanup around the lines I changed as well.
> drumm

How hard would it be to implement a commentapi() which does the same as
the current nodeapi()?
I think that would be _really_ usefull.. Or am I wrong?

Stefan